A Russian Military method of exercise that improves core strength and muscular endurance.
Pole Dancing strengthens and tones the whole body while using the pole to its maximum potential as a flexible piece of fitness equipment.
Mixed Martial Arts is a full-contact body sport. Using striking, kicking and grappling mixed in with a wide variety of combat techniques.
Zumba is a Latin and International music inspired workout. Uses dance to make a fun way to get fit.
- £14.99 / Monthly
- No joining fee
- 12 month membership
- 1st, 6th & 12 Month FREE!!
NO CONTRACT MEMBERSHIP
- £17.99 / Monthly (Usually £24.99)
- No Joining Fee
- 1 month membership
- Ongoing membership, SAVE!! £84
- £12.99 / Monthly
- No Joining Fee
- 1 month membership
- SAVE £5 per month
I come from a competitive track sprinting background and have experience in coaching people of all abilities and ages.
Explosive fitness is my speciality though i enjoy helping people to reach a variety of goals e.g. weight loss, hypertrophy etc. Helping people to reach their goals and seeing their physical and mental transformations is what keeps me driven. As a qualified BSc sports coach and have a good understanding of bio mechanics and the way the body functions.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey
Pole Dancing Instructor
Expert qualified with x-pole
I also teach aerial hoop and silks The Advanced category winner of the International Pole Tournament 2013 (IPAAT)
came 3rd place in the Expert Class in British Pole Superstar 2014,
placed 2nd at Semi-Pro at Miss Pole Dance UK 2014.
Aerial Silks winner at International Aerial Tournament (IPAAT) 2015.
Hifen Martins Contreiras
BJJ Instructor from Alliance Derby
I am a driven in creativity, drive and leadership, which are my greatest strengths. I thrive on all kinds of challenges, especially those that expand the company’s reach.
I have extensive knowledge of supporting a team in all areas of a companies marketing strategy. Possessing effective organisational skills and proficiency with administration and practical tasks, including planning market research, organising the distribution of literature to helping to put on an event.
I am very friendly, motivated and committed to giving the best service possible to every customer.
Martial Arts & Sports Trainer/Therapist
- Martial Arts & Sports Trainer/Therapist.
- Been instructing and teaching since 1988.
- Trained various professional athletes since 1988.
- Competed in Powerlifting, Weighting, Bodybuilding and Freestyle Martial Arts.
- Powerlifting British and UK Champion 56kg 1985 (Broke 13 records).
- Weightlifting 56kg East Midlands Champion 1986
- Bodybuilding East Midlands Beginners Champion 1989.
- Freestyle Martials Arts Mediterranean Champion (light weight) 1991.
- Bodybuilding IFBB Champion 60kg 2006/2007.
- Produced and trained various champions over the years and still do.
Self Defence instructor
- Self Defence Instructor
- King of the Ring Head of Security
- Sia and Supervision of doorman Qualified
- Qualified in Hand to Hand Combat, Kali self defence system, MMA,
- Thai, Boxing and various forms of self defence systems.
- 5th Dan grade from Korea (Kukiwon)
- Bronz medal at BTCB selection 2003. ?
- Silver medal at BTCB international 2006 in London (Alexander Palace) ?
- Silver medal at Army/Navy 2016. ?
- Former ISKA K-1 British Champion -62 KG ??
- Former King Of The Ring Champion -62KG ?
- Unbeaten Amateur MMA 3-0-0 ??
- Former Bamma fighter 5-1-0 -58KG ??
- Physical Training Instructor (British Army)
I am an enthusiastic and passionate personal trainer who specializes in body conditioning, powerlifting and rehabilitation clients.
I generally love showing people how they can grow strength to strength. I have influenced and trained many athletes in sports in regards to mma, football, rugby and marathons runners.
I love my work and I do it with passion, discipline and sincerity. By these fundamentals I have been working in Cambodia to further enhance my skillset by working with different clients and different cultures.
I love doing classes and thrive off the high energy from the people. My sole focus in life is to influence and help as many people I can with my honest and positive nature.
Let me show you a way of training, a different fitness lifestyle and let’s change your perspective on life to make yourself and people around you better!
Front of house
Head of Front of House
Senior Personal Trainer
- Level 3 exercise and fitness knowledge
- Level 3 client appraisal
- Level 3 nutrition and weight management
- Fully trained first aider
- Totally Shredded
- Sports conditioning
- Weight loss management
- Strength training
- Core development
- Boot camp
- Circuit training